24 Hour Boiler Repair Service
If your boiler breaks down it can be very daunting. It’s always a worry if the boiler can be fixed and how much it’s going to cost to get mended. With Plumbco services limited you don’t have to worry. All our engineers are highly qualified and trained in all different manufactures of boilers. With low call out rates and offering a 24 hour emergency service we can give you the best service possible. Call now to book our expert engineers.
Our Boiler Engineers
All our boiler engineers are Gas Safe registered and trained and we can install a new gas boiler in as little as 24 hours. So if your looking for a new boiler installed or it is need of a service contact us today.
Get in touch
Contact us to today for all your plumbing needs. Once we have received your enquiry we will be in contact as soon as possible, to discuss your requirements.
Call us on 01702 969 655
Is my boiler broken?
Annual boiler services are a great way of identifying issues early to prevent future problems, however, we all know that this doesn’t stop boilers from breaking.
The safety aspects aside, the inconvenience of not having access to hot water or central heating on a cold day can be extremely frustrating.
However, if you smell gas, the risk could be even bigger than you think.
You should never try and fix a boiler yourself, not only can this be fatal but working on a boiler without the relevant experience can invalidate your warranty.
However, there are certain things you can check if you think there may be an issue with your boiler.
- Check your gas supply – if you think there may be an issue with gas supply then check other appliances such as gas hobs.
- Check your power supply – If you don’t have power you won’t be able to ignite your boiler. Most boilers now have a digital display so check whether that is on.
- Check your condensation pipe – On very cold days the pipe can freeze causing your boiler to shutdown for safety.
- Check the thermostat – Are the controls still set correctly?
Other symptoms may be a cause for concern and may warrant calling out a gas engineer, such as:-
- Are you using more gas than usual? This could be the sign of a leak.
- The colour of the pilot light – The flame should be blue, if it is yellow or orange there may be an issue.
- Are there any noises or banging coming from the boiler?
Whatever the cause for your concern, boilers are an important and dangerous feature in your home. The best course of action is to always call out a qualified gas engineer. PlumbCo Services are your trusted company in Southend offering friendly, trusted and competitive priced services.
(If boiler seals are needed this will cost extra price of seals)
|Landlord gas safety certificate||From |
|New boiler installation||From |